Section 13
WELCOME TO SECTION 13

Hello and welcome to the Section 13 forum If you are a member of our Star Trek Online fleet please take the time to have a look and to vote upon our "Ships of the Line" unique custom vessel designs.

If you are a Star Trek Online player but are not a member of Section 13 and would like to be, please contact D.Hamilton@D.Hamilton in game for an invite or additional information.

Sincerely, Section 13 Fleet leader, Dug.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Section 13
WELCOME TO SECTION 13

Hello and welcome to the Section 13 forum If you are a member of our Star Trek Online fleet please take the time to have a look and to vote upon our "Ships of the Line" unique custom vessel designs.

If you are a Star Trek Online player but are not a member of Section 13 and would like to be, please contact D.Hamilton@D.Hamilton in game for an invite or additional information.

Sincerely, Section 13 Fleet leader, Dug.
Section 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members

Go down

New Members Empty New Members

Post  IceMan Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:41 am

First of all i'd like to say hello to everyone, and i couldn't find anywhere specifically to post the fact that im a new member, i've been registered here for a full 5 minutes afterall, so if i overlooked the fact there is one, im sorry for this new thread, if not then, there's one here now lol I got a random invite to the fleet last night, thanks for that too, and not really knowing anything about it, i decided to do a random google search on the fleet, and here i am, you have a forum, nice.
So just to let you all know, im Kev, im 27 and i've loved star trek since i was a likkle boy, now, what do i do? is there anything specific about the fleet i should know or do, i've seen a couple of bits like contribute to the fleet bank, which i will be happy to do in good time, but for now, i only bought the game last noght on steam so my first order of business is saving for my first cruiser lol, now all the formalities are out of the way, how is everyone? and how do i speak to the fleet in game? i saw all the little green writing pop up last night but i'll be damned if i know how to reply, and helpful advice and stuff about the game would be of great insight to me! Very Happy
IceMan
IceMan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum