Section 13
WELCOME TO SECTION 13

Hello and welcome to the Section 13 forum If you are a member of our Star Trek Online fleet please take the time to have a look and to vote upon our "Ships of the Line" unique custom vessel designs.

If you are a Star Trek Online player but are not a member of Section 13 and would like to be, please contact D.Hamilton@D.Hamilton in game for an invite or additional information.

Sincerely, Section 13 Fleet leader, Dug.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Section 13
WELCOME TO SECTION 13

Hello and welcome to the Section 13 forum If you are a member of our Star Trek Online fleet please take the time to have a look and to vote upon our "Ships of the Line" unique custom vessel designs.

If you are a Star Trek Online player but are not a member of Section 13 and would like to be, please contact D.Hamilton@D.Hamilton in game for an invite or additional information.

Sincerely, Section 13 Fleet leader, Dug.
Section 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State Of Play

Go down

State Of Play Empty State Of Play

Post  Fleet Admiral Dug Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:51 am

As im sure most of you know there have been an influx of new members recently and its our jobs to make sure they understand the rules and conduct that we follow, also guys if any one has any spare EC(electronic credits) please donate them to the bank were going to need those new tabs soon so i would appreciate everyone's input on that, also if anyone needs me just contact me on this in game or by e-mail; dougie_hamilton_09@live.co.uk.

Fleet Admiral Dug
Admin

https://section-13.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum