Section 13
WELCOME TO SECTION 13

Hello and welcome to the Section 13 forum If you are a member of our Star Trek Online fleet please take the time to have a look and to vote upon our "Ships of the Line" unique custom vessel designs.

If you are a Star Trek Online player but are not a member of Section 13 and would like to be, please contact D.Hamilton@D.Hamilton in game for an invite or additional information.

Sincerely, Section 13 Fleet leader, Dug.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Section 13
WELCOME TO SECTION 13

Hello and welcome to the Section 13 forum If you are a member of our Star Trek Online fleet please take the time to have a look and to vote upon our "Ships of the Line" unique custom vessel designs.

If you are a Star Trek Online player but are not a member of Section 13 and would like to be, please contact D.Hamilton@D.Hamilton in game for an invite or additional information.

Sincerely, Section 13 Fleet leader, Dug.
Section 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fleet Versus Fleet PvP

Go down

Fleet Versus Fleet PvP Empty Fleet Versus Fleet PvP

Post  Fleet Admiral Dug Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:30 am

As im sure some of you will know i have been in communication with one of my friends i the 222nd battalion, we have been disusing the possibility's of hold in an inter fleet PvP match every second week starting, Saturday the 19th of march, so keep an eye out on the events page of the fleet window, it will be up there soon.

Praetor Dug

Fleet Admiral Dug
Admin

https://section-13.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down